This error is raised when the number of API requests made by your application exceeds the rate limits as specified in the API Terms of Service.
- Reduce the frequency that you make API requests.
- Utilize a local cache in your application to prevent making unnecessary API requests.
# 1. Access
– 1.1 Use of the AWeber API is subject to limitations on access and volume of requests over a period of time. The current rate limit is 60 requests per minute per authenticated AWeber customer account.
* Example: if your application has 2 different AWeber customer accounts using it, then your app would be able to make 60 requests per minute for each separate customer account.
* Example: if a customer has their account connected to two different API applications those apps would need to share the 60 requests per minute limitation.